Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Monday, February 8, 2010

Touring Tuesday: Boy;s Bedroom by Gizmola

Yes, our boys' room is small. That's how we like it. Having a small, simple home is our goal. The boys' room is 4' x 2'. Which is plenty of room for the three boys. Thomas sleeps in a carseat in the left corner of the room. Daniel and Bobby share a sleeping bag in the right corner.

I have so much leftover room that I'm able to keep my extra crafting supplies and the things Dan needs for writing his sermons. We got all of this at the Free Store or in the Goodwill dumpster so it was all totally free!

I know some of my readers will say it's not good to have things in the boys' room but I watch my children all the time (whenever I'm not blogging, commenting on blogging, counting my blogging revenue, sending snippy emails, trolling the forums that put me down because I want to stuff ten children in a toolshed and call it home. Haters.) They know not to touch things that don't belong to them. Since we only allow them 1 toy each they know what's theirs. We don't allow more than that because my mother and father were very wealthy and I had tons of dolls and toys and I know that didn't make me happy so my boys are lucky they get their one toy each. Bobby has a wallet I found at the thrift store and Daniel has a rock. They love their toys!

I keep my crafting things in here as well since our bedroom is full of Dan's religion books (he has most of them colored in already) and our Star Trek things. (I'm pretty sure if we skip food on Tuesdays and Thursdays we can buy that new dvd in two months!) My crafts include making kid's rainhats from my used Wal-Mart plastic shopping bags, my collection of band-aid Star Trek ears, using my empty flour bags to make purses by duct taping handles on them and making those creepy Christmas candy dishes with pictures of Dan's teeth.


We also use the boys' room as extra pantry storage. I use old jars to fill with applesauce and Dan brings home the dented, rusted cans of soup for us. We don't have shelves so we just made a little fence around the items so the boys don't get into it. The food in this picture will last about two years as we only eat 2 tablespoons of applesauce at a time and a can of soup, properly diluted with whey, is enough for dinner, Dan's lunch and lunch for the boys for three days.
Wasn't that fun?

28 comments:

  1. You guys might want to space these out a little more. You don't want to run out of material. I usually do one a day. Just a tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em, but we don't need to string an audience along because this is purely for entertainment, nit for Swagbucks.

    How's the FBI investigation going? Where's the lawyer information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.I.JUST.PEED.MY.PANTS.

    LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. NoBrainCells, didn't you notice, Blogger has taken down all but two of the posts you stole from me. You might want to check your email attached to this blog, since they sent you a notice about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny :-D {clap clap clap}

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. It appaears they have. Or maybe it was the FBI. I have no notice in my inbox. Oh well, I'll post them at FreeJ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious...these are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who are gizmola and plurabelle? Where did these posts come from. They are high-larious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NoBraincells, that would be a violation of Yuku's terms of use:

    "You agree not to use the Service to: ...
    g. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (collectively the "Proprietary Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Proprietary Rights or have the permission of its owner to post such Content"

    FJ already seems to be violating a lot of Yuku's terms of use. I'd hate to have to bring that to Yuku's attention.

    http://www.yuku.com/portal/termsofuse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily, go watch your children before another one slips into a coma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally convinced that she has real mental issues. All joking aside, she needs to see a therapist about her serious self-denial issues. Her son was hospitalized because she doesn't feed him properly. She has NO CLUE that she is directly causing serious developmental delays that will have permanent consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NoBrainCells, good move. When you have nothing intelligent to say, just say nasty things about my children.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have nothing nasty to say about your children at all. I do however have plenty to say about their filthly, neglectful mother. It's not your child's fault he slipped into a coma Emily, it is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily,

    You're just mad cos under1000braincells gets more hits than your blog does.

    No one is saying nasty things about your children. Everyone feels VERY SORRY for your children. People are saying true, not nasty, things about you and your neglect of your children.

    There are plenty of frugal bloggers who make a nice home for their families and feed them nutritious and appealing food. You are not one of them.

    Really, stop worrying about this site and come up with another boring, crazy blog entry.

    That cheese strained through an old unwashed black dress and the resulting "limeade" was one of the most disgusting things I've seen/read and I think most frugal bloggers, even fundies, agree.

    YOU JUST DON'T GET IT and probably never will, much to the misfortune of your poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  15. NoBrainCells, no it is not. If it were, my children would not still be with me. If I caused my child to become so sick, the doctors would have known, unless you think the team of a dozen or so doctors working on my son's case were all idiots like me. As I said, you had nothing intelligent to say, so you reverted to name-calling. As I said, continuing to break copyright laws will be illegal no matter where you try to repost my work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't imagine how overjoyed her kids will be when they turn 18 and can legally leave her and Dan's mental instability behind. I just hope they live that long and aren't malnourished/electrocuted/crushed by towering Rubbermaid bins/poisoned-by-homegrown-ecoli-infested-cheese to death. When they are adults and look back at their wretched conditions in which they grew up, they'll be disgusted and mortified.

    *shuddering*

    ReplyDelete
  17. And LOL that she still thinks you are breaking copyright laws!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHA...hey Emily....how's that copyright lawyer coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emily, while I agree that it is not appropriate to make fun of your children, I don't think that's what the point of some of these comments are.

    Did you at least do some self-reflection on your practices in the home? I understand that you shared your diet and nutrition ideas with little Dan's doctors, but you weren't flippant by leaving things out, were you?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm Gizmola from FJ. I wrote some of the parodies. The sick and twisted part is that if she had posted what I wrote it wouldn't be far off from her reality.

    Emily, I tried with you but I gave up after you refused to see doctors as anything but money grubbing conspiracists. You're an idiot and a danger to your children.

    P.S. Has the FBI updated you on their oh-so important investigation into Under1000BrainCells??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Emily ... bitter much that people might be posting things here instead of contributing to your financial gain through your blog? For somebody that claims that money is trivial, you are certainly pretty worked up.

    I don't know how you've managed to stay under the CPS radar this long, but if you continue down the same path I'm sure it won't be for too much longer. Children do not fall into spontaneous comas - even if it was dehydration (which I doubt), it's pretty damn amazing that that you could let your kid go that long in an unresponsive state being doing something that would have prevented it all in the first place (so yes, ergo ... your fault)!

    You believe in god? If he's responsible for giving you a brain, I'm pretty sure that means he wants you to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. awwww crap...I go to school (a real university and everything!) and miss all the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have already called CPS on her & there is an investigation going on. HA

    ReplyDelete
  23. Post them on sybermoms and give credit to the author. ;)

    Emily why are Dan's teeth black?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it when Emily posts here. I mean it, I get a kick out of seeing her make an ass of herself. I mean beyond her daily blog. I like it when she visits here and makes her snippy little comments. Again, gross little Emily thinks she's playing with the big kids. It's touching, really.

    PS I love it when she makes threats! The threats are the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Emily if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch.
    You give us all the information we just create better stuff than you can. Jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOLing at this whole comment thread!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm just amazed at how prescient Gizmola's parody was.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Okay the "Dan's teeth" candy dish killed me. I mean, *killed me*. I've read through Emily's blog over the past week, and I have chosen to just keep my mouth shut because I'm afraid that otherwise the floodgates would open. Dams would collapse, levys would break and my snarkines would pour out like a wild rushing river (LOL). I don't need to write what I think though. Thankfully you just did. The teeth candy dish... funniest thing I've read in a loooooong time.

    -Taryn

    ReplyDelete