Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dae of Dna by Dna

6:00am – waak up. Emiy tiping on computa.

6:30am – Emiy maks me brush teeth. Tooth fall out. Emiy says it okaay.

7:00am – et brekfist. I wante wafls. Emiy maaks turkee sasag. I git one pattee. Hungre.

7:30am – emiy heps me put on cloths. Tiyng shos iz hard.

8:00am – wrk. Cleen flors.

10:00am – Jo gvs me pice of gum. So hungree.

12:00pm – lnch. Emiy paked lnch. Too tortiias with pink salassa and tabespooon meat.Hungree.

3:00pm – go to skool. Leern abbot Jessus. I tink Jessus not as good as Spocck.

5:00pm – go home. Git lost. Whre is Emiy?

7:00pm – find home. Home smells bad.Hungree

7:30pm – eet dinner. I don’t lik piza from crokpot. I get one slise. Hungree.

8:00pm – wnt to wach Star Trek. Emiy says haff to read bible. Jessus boring.

8:30pm – have secs with Emiy. I don’t lik smel of lemin. Yuck. She kepes makng me eet mints.

9:00pm – Emiy makes me go to bed. She won’t let me wear Spock eers to sleep. Emiy meen.

12:00am – Chekk make shur Emiy asleep. Eet frozin apels, drink Tereese, finde tomatoe undur couch and eet it. Eet boul water and furmintd flower. Eet cheez from cockpit. Suc lemin in bathrum. Drink ketchup.

2:00am – Emiy gos to bathruum and catches me lickin crums from flor. Sed I can’t ware Spck eers four too weeks. I hate hur.

(disclaimer: written before I became Team Dan)

17 comments:

  1. LOL.....I tink Jessus not as good as Spocck.
    Hilarious...I'm dying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao..."i hate hur"...me too Dan....Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan is reading here, LOL!!

    He tweeted "go to skool. Leern abbot Jessus. I tink Jessus not as good as Spocck."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this before and still have tears streaming down my face from laughing. OMG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I'm dyin' - you guys are killing me. Every time I see "hungree", it makes me just want to lose it again!

    Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor dan. i think i'm joining team dan now. he must be hungry for real. men need to eat. and he's working hard and going to school. doing his part.

    it makes me sad to think that a grown man is starving because of his wife's weird food obsessions and control.

    i wonder if his coworkers and classmates give him snacks? or if he ever has some pocket money to buy his own?

    if food is sent and gets to emily, she won't give it to dan or the boys.

    we need to send care packages to dan through some other address!

    i'm finally going to stop the flip-flopping in my mind (trying to give emily the benefit of the doubt).

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Suc lemin in bathrum." that was funny. Poor dan. :( sucking on E's deodorant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 12:00 am entry had me ROLLING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because he tweeted that I am Team Dna. HE has a sense of humor. I'm pulling for him. He needs to kick the crazy to the curb, grab the boys and run. Go Dan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I worked with or went to school with Dan, I would always give him a snack. Who wouldn't take pity on him after seeing the lunches Emily packs for him?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG i'm peeing my pants..you guys are too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna follow Dan on Twitter. How do I find him?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too freakin' funny! My husband poked his head in the room to see what the hell I was laughing at. Love it!

    Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DRINK TEREESE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the best thing ever. I'm discovering this blog a little late, but it's the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete