Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An attempt to Redeem Herself

http://under1000permonth.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Here's the post in feed. As much as I despise Emily, I can't c&p her post today because it is about Haiti, her mission trip there when she was in a College of a Holy Basement somewhere, and the devestation that Haiti has recently endured.

I may be a heartless mocker and taunter, but I can't parody or mock a post about Haiti. I do think she is a sanctimonious windbag who is just using this post as a way to draw herself back into favor of her Sunshine Up the Ass Blower followers though.

So, in place of this daily dose of Em, I'll post one of the brilliant contributions from FreeJ!

6 comments:

  1. I actually think it was a good thing for her to post and I don't care if her intentions were pure or not. I am glad she included the Swagbucks information - hopefully that will encourage people to contribute. I did have a problem with one commenter who talked about being a light of Christ to those in need and surprisingly Emily posted my comment. The commenter is annoying but Emily gets a snarky pass today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think Emily is full of shit. This post comes NOW? Almost a MONTH after the fact? A post about Haiti the day after she just about alienates all of her readers? People have been calling for donations since the tragedy occurred...all of a sudden Emily decides it's a good idea to talk about her own trip to Haiti and jump on the bandwagon? Bull. Shit. This post was to drum up support and help wash away the nasty taste she's left in her follower's mouths. I don't wish to discourage anyone directing people to share and donate to alleviate terrible suffering, but I do take issues with people who USE TRAGEDY to further their own agenda. The owner of this blog may not wish to comment on a post about Haiti but I am comfortable with it...EMILY, as usual, IS BEING UTTERLY NASTY by manipulating and using the situation in Haiti to her own advantage. Why wasn't this posted when the devastation began? Simple - she didn't NEED to post it then.

    Emily continues to be a pathetic, egotistical bitch. She can even take a natural disaster and make it all about herself...

    She's revolting. Full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with anon 12:06pm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't c/p the post because it's showing that Emily is a GOOD person, with a good heart. That's why. God forbid you make her look good!! you predictable dipshit.

    You're posting, post for post of Emily's blog, so it makes YOU just as neglectful to your children, huh? You're so sorry...you and your FreeJinger (can't mind your own business) skanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon 10:16

    yes, YES I must be a skank because I read FreeJinger. Fucking asshat.

    ReplyDelete