Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Monday, February 8, 2010

FAQ Friday By Gizmola

Why is Dan so Stupid?

First of all, my husband is not stupid. He is the smartest man I know. He can talk about many different topics and he writes all the time. He also does pastoring at churches sometimes. Some people have said that he is stupid because of what they read on his blog and his Twitter account. But here's why I think he's brilliant:

1. He can write his name.
How can someone be called stupid if they can write their own name? Sure, sometimes he misspells it "dna" and lately I've heard Daniel explain to him that "it's D - A - N, Daddy."

2. He loves politics
Sure, he can't spell politics, but he talks about them a lot. I'm too busy with the lacto-fermenting and crockpot action to pay attention to the candidates, but he's always jumping up and down in front of the computer screaming, "That's Sarah Patin!! She gots boobies!!" so I know he keeps abreast of our nation's leaders.

3. He is very knowledgable about the Bible
He can quote the Bible front and back and he always has his "Little Learners First Reader Bible With Pictures" with him. He used to color Jesus in purple but now knows that Jesus's beard was brown. That's because he studies and learns and grows.

4. He loves Star Trek
And Star Trek is awesome! Only stupid people don't like Star Trek! My mom likes Star Wars so that tells you why I don't talk to the materialistic b*tch.

5. He is a valued employee at Wal-Mart
He couldn't keep his job as a janitor unless he was smart. Sure, twice he's caused the store to be evacuated because he mixed amonia and bleach, but that can happen to anyone. Any time there is a really big spill or an overflowing toilet they call Dan because they know he's smart enough to use the mop (well, ever since they put the "this end goes on floor" sticker on it)

6. He's in college
You can't be dumb and be in college. His college is very small so he gets a lot of attention from his professors. I haven't ever gotten a note home telling me that he's not doing good. He gets "A's" all the time. The only thing they ever send is a notice stating that they want tuition payment.

7. My mother hates him
And we all know she's a materialistic, evil, godless wench who ruined my life by giving me fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meats, a big, warm home, a room of my own, new clothes and proper shoes, took me to the doctor and the dentist and made me use deordorant and shampoo. I hate her!! I'll show her!! B*tch

8. He knows when to be silent
He's learned that if he starts crying about being hungry I will tell him he's being ungrateful and will take away his kefir soda and pasty hot pockets. So he's a fast learner. Now he just sits in the corner and rocks back and forth while I lacto-ferment ice cubes.

I'm very blessed to be under his authority!

21 comments:

  1. You have to stop. I have to catch my breath. I am crying in laughter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a break, I'll try to post the rest of the FreeJ material later. My eyes are going blurry though, probably from the tears of laughter, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smell lemons.....and armpits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gizmola has got Emily's smug, sanctimonious BS down perfectly. It really could be her writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's really sad that you have this much time on your hands. Imagine the good you could do in this world if you devoted the amount of time and energy you have put into this blog and tearing down another person to actually lifting another human being up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we should be commending Emily for depriving her children of basic nutrional needs and medical care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah, it's more fun to comment on her trainwreck of a life. Sadly, her kids will pay the price for her insanity.

    She needs to spend less time writing and checking her blog and commenting on other blogs and more time watching and taking care of her kids. You know...basic care like feeding them 3 healthy meals a day and not letting them slip into comas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed sparrowgirl.

    This blog takes very little energy at all, I can post before work, and at random times through the day. I'm not neglecting any children into coma's in order to post here though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, it's funny. When I'm at home after work and on the weekends I'm too busy being a parent to my kids...no time to spend on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scottish twins,

    You could heed your own words regarding this blog and say "I don't get it" and move on.

    Life's too short to comment on blogs you obviously don't care for.

    Why don't you return back to Emily's blog and jot down some tasty and attractive recipies to feed your family. Maybe you could pick up some housekeeping tips while your over there.

    Please take your sanctimony where it will be appreciated.

    This is a snark blog to discuss our dear emily. Apparently you really just "don't get it".

    ReplyDelete
  12. WELL SAID

    Lindsay says

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scottish Twins,

    If it were just her and Dan the Preacher Man eating gloodles and lacto-fermented rotten apples I wouldn't give a flying fig. But we're talking about someone who raises three small children in filth and squalor, who feeds them fat laden tube meat and washes their clothes with warm tap water. She is NOT a good mother. I could care less if she wants to live in a yurt and eat homemade moldy cheese all day long UNTIL SHE STARTS DOING IT WITH CHILDREN. Her eldest son lapsed into a coma, signs of which she ignored for two days while blogging up a storm. On the third day of him sleeping around the clock she tried to spoon feed him some Pedialite (sp?) and FINALLY took him to the hospital once he lapsed into a coma. Then, after having been put up at the Ronald McDonald House, proceeded to inform us that the food there was "crap" and caused constipation in her husband and herself. This is a fruitcake of the highest order and I will NOT respect ANYTHING she does or writes. This is not someone doing the best they can for their children. This is someone who, when her son was having speech problems following his coma, declined to take him to a speech pathologist and instead decided to "wait it out." That's not a difference in lifestyle, that's neglectful. She's an idiot, her husband is retarded and her children and bearing the brunt of her special brand of crazy. Fuck her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scottish Twins, people have given Emily gentle advice about her lifestyle, the danger she's putting her children in and you know what you get back? Nothing.

    She's a prideful, snotty little brat who thinks at age 25 she's the end all and be all of frugality and cheap living. Guess what she's not!

    I've got shoes older than she is and I treat them better than she treats her family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really upset right now because you made me wake up my baby - who was sleeping on my chest and I was shaking so hard from trying to laugh silently, with tears streaming down my face.

    At first I had a hard time figuring out which were Emily's posts and which were satire. You've nailed it! Thanks for the comic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also, I used to like EMily's blog, for about the first month or so. Then I started seeing how filty she kept her house and was horrified. She really does need a reality check. Maybe this will be it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved Emily's blog, until the post where she thought she could buy a mobile home and move it around the country. When she realized that it wouldn't work she is now considering turning a semi trailor into a house. That's not just insane, it shows real mental problems.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous said...

    I think it's really sad that you have this much time on your hands. Imagine the good you could do in this world if you devoted the amount of time and energy you have put into this blog and tearing down another person to actually lifting another human being up.


    Hey, dumbass...

    Why don't you take your own advice? I think it's sad you visit blogs you don't like. I am jealous of all the free time YOU have to visit blogs you don't like. Imagine the good YOU could do instead of posting bullshit comments on blogs where the readers don't give a flying fuck what you think.

    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How can anyone honestly defend any of her choices? She washes diapers by hand, uses soap nuts to clean with, feeds her kids ROTTEN food and her husband to not smart enough to brush his teeth.
    What is ok about those choices? She is neglectful and ignorant. CPS can not come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG I am laughing SOOOOOO much! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete