Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Noes!

Another blog post from rantofdan.blogspot.com This post is also long gone from his blog since Emily retyped all his posts.

i got hit by a car
yesterday i had a day off form work. it was pretty uneventful. i typed up my paper for missons class and mostly just relaxed the after noon. there is a baptist church near my house. my church does not have an evening service so some times i go to that church at night. it is in walking distance. it is a quick walk. it is always Erie walking. it is dark early now. i freak whenever i see people walking. it is aways a relief when i see the sing for (name removed to limit identifying information) baptist church. i feel i am there. there is a side walk to the church. i was waiting to cross. a car stop ed. as i walking i was nearing the side walk. all of a sud en i see a red ford focus coming. it kept coming. it thought to myself. its not stopping. why is it not stopping. i thought it has to stop. it hit me. i fee to the ground. i got up quickly.

a lady who was driving st oped. people form the church were very concerned. the guy gave me his information then left but alter came back. he was very apologetic. i had to feel out a statement. i ended up missing church. the police officer brought me home. my wife was freaked out by the whole thing.

i give God the glory for helping me. i don't feel like God spared me for something or anything like that. it does require some evaluating but it Will take time to short it all out. i am gad that i am OJ. I do thank God for his protection on me. it does give me pause.

10 comments:

  1. Oh man. Dan's gotta stop giving landmarks. I found that church on google way too fast. Someone's gonna regret giving this info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you should edit your posts to remove locations, if only to protect those little kids he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I removed the name of the church. I didn't even re-read that before I posted it. In the future I will try to wade through the posts to remove identifying info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is classic. Sorry, Emily, but I just can't believe that this is the writing of an A/B student. Surely even the Church of the Holy Basement isn't that generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hopes he never st ops writing but I'm glad that he's OJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Dan and OJ are one and the same? That might explain some things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, it is Erie walking, eh? What are you so afraid of, up there in the boondocks? Someone gonna jump you? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the original post and again it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the basic area they live in. The town the live in while its one of the larger ones in ME ain't that large.

    ReplyDelete
  9. when emily retypes dan's posts does she also revise and polish? this man has the storytelling skills of a slow 4 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This man's "writing" seriously hurts my head. My 9 yr old nephew writes more coherent sentences and has better spelling than this guy. That's just awful.

    ReplyDelete