Disclaimer!!!

This blog is intended for discussion purposes only and is in no way meant to take away from the original blogs being discussed. Any blogs, news articles, etc... will be linked and given credit. We encourage you to visit all links posted.







PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF ANYONE DISCUSSED ON THIS BLOG. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN EVEN IF THEIR PARENT'S WON'T.



TO READ THE DAILY DRIVEL, Although she says it will no longer be daily, and only about once a week...

http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Emily, I have removed your cease and desist letter...

because it contained your last name. It has come to my attention that people may be stalking you in real life, and if you are not prepared to protect your children, I will do whatever I can to make sure that there is no identifying information as to your full name or whereabouts.

I will delete any comment that contains your real life information as I do not want to be responsible in any way for any harm that may come to you or your children. You should think about that, an internet stranger cares more about protecting your family than you do.

You are welcome to submit your lawyer's information and I will provide my mailing address to him or her and they can send me a cease and desist letter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is really getting sad. I thought the same thing (this is navelgazing from the board, btw)...you are not getting money from anyone reading here... so...if she means by someone googling under1000... to find her blog and they'd have to choose from that and this site, then...hypothetically she may lose income. Cuz this place is hilarious!! Not intentionally, really. If say...the googler picks her place first, it's no biggie. They could still hit the back button and click this one. It isn't as if she'll ever link here. So..how is having this place costing her her income? Because she is afraid folks will not want to support her site once they 'hear' others' thoughts on it. But that's freedom of choice.

    Also...due to the naive pattern she and Dan have of putting identifiable info about themselves on the web, and given we've collectively been warning her and Dan FOR THEIR OWN GOOD not to: it is still my hope if she truly wants to have her blog: get the apartment photos OFF; take the 1/4 serving of spaghetti squash to feed my whole family post OFF. Emily...I am not kidding. Please. Ya gotta snap out of it. Snap out of the self-delusion. Where's that scripture: wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves. Use some brains. Pedophiles will LOVE your site if you get my drift. It's happened to so many bloggers who were just as careless in "trusting the Lord". He gave you a brain. Ask Him for common sense, if you don't have it. Cuz it seems like you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I assume you're still reading this but I'm not sure you're still reading FJ. I would still like to see you come back to FJ and talk openly. One reason the comments here (and FJ) are so snarky is because you come across as very stubborn, even, and especially, when well meaning people are pointing out some very real concerns about your situation. I welcome you back to talk.

    ReplyDelete